I’m reading. I’m reading a lot. I’m flying.

2016-03-18 07.55.22

After reading chapters and stanzas, splendid sorts, that conjure up plain and just and magic; the work of writing seems even more difficult, to search my pocket for speckles and crumbs, the most worthy sentences spun out of this messy life.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Writing

7 Comments on “I’m reading. I’m reading a lot. I’m flying.”

1. March 20, 2016 at 10:33 am #

Hey :)

• March 20, 2016 at 11:25 am #

Hey Nomzi!

• March 21, 2016 at 12:57 pm #

Is life treating you well?

• March 21, 2016 at 5:30 pm #

Life is so good. I am grateful. How are you my dear?

• March 22, 2016 at 3:07 am #

Me too. Life is good to me. I am gearing towards my first 2 concerts at the end of May; the sun is finally out and that brings a lot of joy here. I wish you a lovely peaceful morning Dionne. I miss hearing more from you. :)

• March 22, 2016 at 5:55 am #

I hear you…your voice, your music are beautiful. And I see you writing and writing and writing. Thank you for your inspiration and thoughtfulness. I will try not to stay away too long. Are you on Twitter? I’ve noticed you have a bit of a following on Twitter, people love your work. Anyway, I could not find you. Let me know. Be well Nomzi. So glad to hear from you, always.

• March 28, 2016 at 1:47 pm #

Thank you Dionne. 😊 That is lovely to hear. I am not on twitter and I have just joined Facebook. What a place that is. Really? Who knew. I will keep you posted. Be well too and it is always good to hear from you too. <3