Thank you Patricia at patinspire.org for nominating me.
Eight things about me?
1. I’ll state the obvious, I’m a writer. But we all are, aren’t we?
2. I’m an arts educator interested in how the arts and creativity can impact K-12 education.
3. I’m a mom of three wonderful boys: 8, 3, and 8 months.
4. I’m married to an amazing partner who supports my creativity, wonder, and random musings.
5. We are a family of five living in a beautiful mid-century modest home with only one bathroom. Yikes!
6. I love many things fashion, style, shoes, and interior design.
7. I’m trained as a classical pianist, and studied music theory, performance, and composition for 20 years.
8. I did a TED talk: “Beautiful Distractions in 21st Century Learning” in 2012
9. I love candy. Let me clarify, I love chocolate.
10. My favorite time to write is early in the morning while everyone is sleeping.
Thanks again Patricia for the nomination. Thank you for thinking I’m inspiring, but the truth is I’m inspired by all of you.