A real building is one on which the eye can light and stay lit. —Ezra Pound
You are here: Home » A grid eye view
Can’t find it? Search this site.
Writer, arts educator (at Wexner Center for the Arts), creator of PAGES: An Arts, Literacy, & Writing Program. Wife, mom, creative girl living with three boys, one guy, and a journal. Here is where my words and wonder often collide, and how I live and write life creative. Thanks for stopping by.
PROFESSIONAL BIO and RESUME
PAGES: Art, Literacy, Writing
Check out wexpagesonline.edublogs.org for more information on the PAGES program, a yearlong writing program for high school students, a partnership with teachers, artists, writers, and the Wexner Center for the Arts. Visit wexpagesonline.edublogs.org for teaching and learning resources pairing writing, literacy, and the arts.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
art arts blogging books boy wonder color creative Creative Commentary creative writing creativity culture education family food friendship home inspiration kids life lifestyle literature love marriage Montessori morning motherhood nature news parenting photography poetry politics prose quotes raising kids relationships style The Human Condition toys travel wonder words words matter working mom Writing
- ‘The world is a possibility if only you’ll discover it.’ March 12, 2014
- Beautiful Distractions in 21st Century Learning (video) December 2, 2012
- “What are you doing next Sunday?” he asked. July 10, 2011
- A reflection on “otherness” in the public and private space March 26, 2012
- Full Moon Bruise February 18, 2014
- The Word Friendship is Not Enough December 31, 2012
- To Write or Not to Write at 5am January 7, 2013
- Handwriting Thank You March 20, 2013
- Don’t fall in love with the first line, it will break your heart January 31, 2013
- A Creative Summer “GetAway” May 23, 2013
- ‘Before I Die…’ March 26, 2015
- Eve and Uncertainty March 16, 2015
- Under traces of snow and boot tread, love. February 21, 2015
- Waiting, Writing a Storm February 20, 2015
- Birdsong December 23, 2014
- Faith and Leaf Fall December 4, 2014
- Finding Our Voice November 28, 2014
- Sunset #1121 November 21, 2014
- Blue Gray Hush October 7, 2014
- Orange Castle September 29, 2014